It’s that time of year, Autodesk have released Inventor 2019! Within this new release, Autodesk have included the following topics:
- Collaborate Design
- Collaborate on 2D and 3D Views with Anyone Using Shared Views
- Store and Share your Data in the Cloud
- Constrain Enhancements
- Tube and Pipe Enhancements
- Content Center/Vault Server Enhancement
- General Enhancements in Assembly
- Model-Based Definition Enhancements
- Direct Edit Enhancements
- Sheet Metal Enhancements
- General Enhancements in Parts
- General Enhancements in Sketch
- iLogic Enhancements
- Spline Enhancements
- Hole Feature Productivity, Workflow, and UI Enhancements
- Color Scheme Enhancement
- Performance Improvements
- Other General Improvements
Further information on what’s new can be found below:
*Important Note*: Before upgrading to the latest Inventor release. Please consider the following:
- What benefits have you seen within the new release to justifiy upgrading.
- Consider the downtime.
- Potential risks associated with migrating from a previous release.
- What release are your customers/suppliers currently at?