If your Autodesk Contract Administrator has assigned you rights to use the software, but you still receive the error “Contact your administrator to request permission to use this product”, please try resetting your Autodesk Account password and verify that you can sign in with your new password.
If the issue persists, try to follow these steps to reset your local license information:
- Close any running Autodesk programs.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ and delete the ADUT folder
- Go to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ and delete the ADUT folder
- Delete the 3 files that begins with the adskflex in C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet. (Note Files could be hidden)
- Delete the file LoginState.xml in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Autodesk\Web Services
- Restart the software – you will be asked to repeat the activation process