If you have either generated a new license file from your Autodesk Management page or recieved a license file from Micro Concepts. You will need to replace the existing license file that is being used in LMTools Utility. To do this, you will need to follow the instructions below:
**Note: Before making any changes in the LMTools Utility, please ensure you archive the existing license file being used.**
- Move the new license file into the server with LMTools Utility installed
- Open LMTools Utility
- Go to the Start/Stop/Reread tab and select ‘Stop Server’
- Go to the Config Services tab and select ‘Browse’ for the path to the license file and browse to the new license file
- Go to the Start/Stop/Reread tab, select ‘Start Server’ and select ‘ReRead License File’
- To check the new license file is being used. Go to the Server Status tab and select ‘Perform Status Enquiry’. This will display the amount of licenses you have and the licenses that are in use.