This year’s TLA will mark the 13th annual Micro Concepts technical conference and is being held at the Imperial War Museum Duxford on the 25/05/2017. The event will provide customers with key information on the new Autodesk product releases for 2018 as well as optional pick and choose 20-minute workshop sessions for tips/tricks and information on existing product features. The provisional agenda for the event is as follows:
- Keynote – What is the Autodesk vision and how is that relevant to us.
- Design – New design features introduced since 2017 including Model based definition.
- Manage – How do we manage our design data and our software – including Vault, licensing, Vault data standards.
- Communication – Sharing and collaborating with our internal and external customers and suppliers – including Fusion Team, Any CAD.
Our morning sessions will focus on what’s new in the latest releases.
Our afternoon sessions
- Tick Tools – Managing and producing project drawings and documentation without full EDM.
- BIM Exchange – A short taster on what is BIM, how it’s relevant to manufacturers and what functionality is available.
- Inventor BOM – A tutorial on producing design BOMs from Inventor and the different options available.
- Electro Mechanical – Producing multi-discipline models by synchronising information between AutoCAD Electrical and Inventor.
- Inventor Top Tips – A number of Inventor ‘Golden Nuggets’ to help improve your productivity.
The conference begins at 9:30 with registration open from 9am. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited and entitlement is as per your current contract terms